A little help if possible

As some of you know, I was in a pretty bad accident while working last fall. This has put me through a whole lot of new experiences, mostly all bad, from some issues with depression for several months, to amazing amounts of pain and discomfort. Which is why I was absent quite a bit, and if I was on, perhaps much quieter than normal.

Since that time I have been on the state L&I and have been unable to work or really do much of anything aside from assigned Dr appointments and supervised rehab. Well L&I only pays you 60% of what you were making prior to the accident. So I have been keeping up with my bills by burning through my savings completely and credit card shuffling, opening a new card every few months to do a no interest balance transfer. Instead of asking for money or doing something like a go fund me, I am going to try to make up some of what I need with streaming. Gaming is one of the only things that I am able to do right now anyway.

So if any of you can help me out with some views or follows I’d greatly appreciate it. And if you know anyone else who may be sympathetic please send them my way, I need all the help I can get to try and find my way out of this hole. Sadly WA state does not allow any compensation of any sort until an injured worker is deemed fully healed and recovered, so I am still a very long ways from even recouping my losses from the insurance company of the kid that hit me.

On twitch I am smatcoop

0 Likes

I have already started following you. Ill try to login and let it run on your channel too.

0 Likes

Thanks Sinami! This shit has been a bit confusing, but I think I have it figured out enough to be functional now lol

0 Likes

0 Likes

Ok got my affiliate status last night, so if anyone has an Amazon Prime subscription and you aren’t using it with twitch, please make an account and subscribe to my feed. It’s free and doesn’t cost you anything, but helps me make money, all you have to do is re sub once a month!

https://www.twitch.tv/smatcoop

Edit: To clarify, if you are already an Amazon Prime member this does not cost you anything extra. With prime, you can have 1 free sub a month on twitch as part of your membership. So once you create an account and link your Amazon account to it, then you just have to click the subscribe button. That’s it, I’m not asking anyone to pay for a subscription, just to use what you may already have and are not using. Thank you!

1 Like

This took me a while to figure out. So others know how to do this, below is the link. Hope things are slowly getting better bigdrunk.

1 Like

Thanks, yep i did that just didnt know i need to resub going to do now.

0 Likes

Thanks guys I appreciate the support! Also I’m going to attempt a 24 hour stream tomorrow Fri the 21st starting at noon. I’d appreciate it if you get a few min to stop by and help keep me awake!

0 Likes