Ace28 - Recruitment

Your in-game name
PUBG = Ace28_
Your Steam ID
Name of your AHP sponsor
NgoodRavens
AHP uses Steam Friends, what is your Steam Name (Please provide a link to your Steam ID Page)
Ace28_ (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198800461774/)
How long you have been playing CS or games?
I have been playing games on console for a while and a little PC, pubg is my first PC game that I have gotten more involved with
Do you have a favorite gun or map?
M416/SCAR
Where do you live? (State/Country) - (Not required)
Utah
How old you are? (you must be 18 to become a member)
When and what times you usually play and how often?
most nights and some afternoons during the weekend
What other games do you play?
Call of Duty (different versions), a little Fornite
Having a mic is essential to becoming a member of AHP. Do you have a microphone? If not, when do you plan on getting one?
Yes
Have you been a member of any other clan and if so what clan?
I’m in a couple different discord groups called angels of death, and soggy bacon
Have you ever played in a Competitive League? If so which one and with what team?
No
Have you read the Rules 2 page?
Yes

I like to be outdoors, motorcycles, dirt bikes, boating, camping, etc.
I have some cows and a couple horses.
I enjoy trying most things at least a couple times to get a feel for whats out there. haven’t been skydiving yet but it looks fun. I enjoy spending time with my kids, I am happily divorced
My PC is a AMD ryzen 7 (4th gen) with a GeForce GTX1070 graphics card and 16 gigs of ram, I use HyperX cloud 2 headset for sound and mic, Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse, though I have been playing with the Razor Mechanical keyboards a little to see if I want to make the switch
I listen and enjoy most types of music, Rock, Pop, Country, etc
I am in the Construction industry
I appreciate your consideration for allowing me to join AHP, I am an AHP Friend currently on TS. I play with Trainwreck, NgoodRavens, Sinami, Wild1, wooddawg, and a few others

Thanks for taking a minute to read my short bio

Ace28

0 Likes

Right on man. Once everything goes through bigmike and or sinami will get you all setup

0 Likes

Welcome Ace!

wth the post must be at least 20 characters long? IDK if I like this forum so much. Well…I dont like change but welcome again Ace!

0 Likes

Sinami got you all setup in ts and steam. Stay cool make some friends, Get to know people and youll become a member in no time.

0 Likes

Thanks, I appreciate you welcoming me in

0 Likes

Awesome, sounds good. Thanks again to everyone for the opportunity.

0 Likes