Looking for a 1060

Hey guys, We all know that the damn inflation on video cards is a freaken joke.
I am looking for a 1060 or higher to attempt to setup a vr setup in my front room
if you know where i can possibly get one for a low price or if anyone is willing to
sell let me know thanks.

I plan on using the card in an amplifier on my wifes gaming laptop to make it work.

0 Likes

I think Drunk PJ has some for sale.

4 Likes

0 Likes

Honestly Ravens good luck. I hope you’re able to find one. It’s definitely a ridiculous time to be wanting to buy a highend videocard.

0 Likes

Your funny, that is hilarious

0 Likes

Daaang, I wonder when this will get better again. I guess I should have purchased a better card last year instead of waiting.

0 Likes

I posted another topic about a website called pcpartpicker, I found a 1060 msi 6gb card for 329.99.

0 Likes

Yeah, that’s pretty damn expensive still…

0 Likes

Ya but it still beats the 400 500 dollar price tag on other 1060’s out there right now. The crazy thing also is that literally a couple hours after purchasing the card on newegg the price jumped up to 379.99, Then sold out after a week.

0 Likes

Anyone know when/if gfx card prices are going to go down? I’ve seen some articles, but no real proof. Also, Ravens, how’s that 1060 holding up for VR and did you go with the Rift or the Vive?

0 Likes

Some prices have started to come back down a bit, but they are still fluctuating monthly. I know that right now on newegg you can get a 1080 for under 600 again, but no idea if they will get back down to sub 500 or not anytime soon.

0 Likes

Hey skeeve, The 1060 is holding up pretty well for the rift so far, Have not had to many hiccups at all.

0 Likes